Programs description for 2019-2020 season (in French):
The Mandatory evaluations for the 2019-2020 Tennis Montreal Excellence program
Date: June 8 2019
Location: Stade IGA, Jarry Park (indoor courts)
Cost: 10$ / Free for 5-6 yrs. old
Registration deadline: June 5, 4:00 p.m
Daily schedule from June 8, 2019
- 9:00 to 10:30 : 5-6 years old (2014-2013) – Red balls – Free
- 10:30 to noon: 7-8 years old (2012-2011)
- Noon to 1:00: *9-10 years old (2010-2009)
- 1:00 to 2:00: *11-15 years old (2008-2004)
*To be eligible for the evaluation:
- Athlete must have a provincial ranking and/or an active player’s licence from Tennis Québec;
- Athlete must have trained a minimum of 5h per week for 40 weeks during the last 3 years;
- Participate in 6 tournaments during the last year.
How to sign-up?
The sign up sheet and the payment must be given to Stade IGA reception, in an envelope addressed to Tennis Montreal.
Payments can be made via cheques to Tennis Montreal or by cash. You can also mail the form with your payment at:
285, rue Gary-Carter, bur. 202
Montréal, Qc. H2R 2W1
For more information regarding the program or the evaluation, please contact the Coordinator of the TME program:
514-270-2724, ext. 4 or 222